“College Application Boot Camp”
Saturday, August 28th, 2010 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Most parents are absolutely terrified of the thought of their student filling out college applications accurately and on time. College acceptances are getting more and more competitive, yet in most cases students put off applications until the last possible second! They often complain about how exhausting and confusing the process was. Instead of agonizing over applications for the next three months, register your student for the College Application Boot Camp where we will cover everything they need to know about college applications, giving them an advantage and a jump start on the process.
- The ‘secret’ formula schools use to grade your college applications
- Admission resume tips that your guidance counselor doesn’t have the time to tell you
- Essay writing strategies from top admissions officers
- How to decide which school is right for you using our evaluation process that works every time
- SAT & ACT: which test you should take and how to do less and still improve your score
- How to get a killer letter of recommendation
- Ensure a stress free process by using our college admissions planner
- Steps to planning the perfect career and much more!
The interactive “student only” Boot Camp includes a workbook designed to give them concise, cutting edge information that will propel their application to the top of the ‘accepted’ pile. This workshop is designed for students starting college in Fall 2011 or transferring in 2011 from a community college.
If you would like your student to attend, registration is only $197 before August 25th! This year’s boot camp will be held at the Glendale Central Library. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
To reserve your seat please call (818) 433-7200