“College Application Boot Camp”
Saturday, August 28th, 2010 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Instead of agonizing over applications for the next three months, register for the College Application Boot Camp where we will cover everything you need to know about college applications, giving you an advantage and a jump start on the process.
- The ‘secret’ formula schools use to grade your college applications
- Admission resume tips that your guidance counselor doesn’t have the time to tell you
- Essay writing strategies from top admissions officers
- How to decide which school is right for you using our evaluation process that works every time
- SAT & ACT: which test you should take and how to do less and still improve your score
- How to get a killer letter of recommendation
- Ensure a stress free process by using our college admissions planner
- Steps to planning the perfect career and much more!
The interactive “student only” Boot Camp includes a workbook designed to give you concise, cutting edge information that will propel their application to the top of the ‘accepted’ pile. This workshop is designed for high school students.
If you would like your student to attend, registration is only $197! This year’s boot camp will be held at the Glendale Central Library. Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be provided.
To reserve your seat please call (818) 433-7200 while seats are still available!